December News at RightTime KiDS
Happy December RightTime KiDS Family,
Every year throughout the month of December, my children and I loved to curl up and read winter and holiday themed books. We kept these away the rest of the year, creating a very special tradition of our own as we pulled these out in December. There were, of course, the classics (How the Grinch Stole Christmas – anyone know that one)? Another favorite was Santa’s Ark, which we read overandoverandover again. Then, of course, there were the Henry and Mudge books. Specifically, Sparkle Days. “Sparkle Days” were the special days when lights were twinkling, the fire was roaring, and the oven delivered spectacular smells. And more important than anything…we all made time to stop and be cozy together. What happens in your home that means “holiday time!” each year? We’d love to hear about your family’s sparkle days.
Whatever your holiday traditions may be, we wish you a peaceful, joyful month filled with family, friends, laughter and peace.
Looking to wrap up holiday gifting with something they (and YOU!) can really use? RightTime KiDS Gift Certificates are available at the Centers, online and by phone.
See you at the Center!
Lori and the RightTime KiDS family
At Your Favorite Center
NEW LOWER RATES | TUESDAYS AND FRIDAYS | No reservations needed | Dinner optional.
- Dec. 4th is National Sock Day. Wear your Crazy Socks to RTK today.
- Dec. 5th is Walt Disney’s Birthday. Special craft in his honor
- Dec. 13th is National Cocoa Day. Enjoy warm sweet cocoa today at RTK.
- Dec. 17th Wright Brothers First Flight. Plane craft today
- Dec. 21st. First day of Winter. Special craft
- Dec. 24th Hanukkah starts, Christmas Eve. RTK closes at 5pm
- Dec. 25th Merry Christmas, RTK will be closed
- Dec. 26th Happy Kwanzaa
- Dec. 31st. New Years Eve. We will have extended hours for a Great Kids New Years Eve party. Please call our center to inquire about special pricing and hours.
At Oberlin Road:
- December 19th- Grinch Day! Dress up as a Who from Whoville or the Grinch!
- December 20th- Dress up as a North Pole Character Day! Come in as an elf, reindeer or even Santa!
- December 21st- Wacky Tacky Christmas Wednesday.
- December 22nd- Christmas sweater day! Wear your favorite Christmas attire.
- December 23rd- Polar Express Pajama Party Day! (with permission from parents we will be serving popcorn and hot chocolate during quiet time
- December 24th - Christmas Eve we will be closing at 5pm.
- December 31st we will be closing at 6pm.
- CLICK for More Info: More about Durant | More about Oberlin Road
CAMP Themes this month:
Weather…Construction…Holidays….The camp schedule through December 2016 is posted. Check it out here!